Quick links if
you are using one of the following Accounting products
MYOB / AccountRight
Available for both US, Australian and New Zealand versions.
Available for both US,
Australian and New Zealand versions.
For larger more complex business processes in Australia and New
A web based accounting system in Australia and New Zealand FREE
for personal use.
Links to accounting can help improve your productivity. The primary products that are supported include:
- MYOB Exo
- Zero Accounting
If you have another accounting system it may be possible to produce a link or an alternative would be via Export/Import using a product link OakMerge.
Primary Features of Accounting Links
- Link your Customers in ACT! to their Customer Cards in accounting.
- Create customer cards directly from ACT!.
- Import existing customer cards from accounting in ACT!.
- Update customers cards with a single data entry.
- View your customers sales history directly within ACT! or with multiple linked cards.
- Raise Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices directly from ACT
- Attach quotes to History tab in ACT! and email to your customer directly as a secure .PDF attachment. Even add additional documents of further attachments before sending.
- View aged receivables from ACT!
How does accounting links benefit your business
- Eliminate dual entry of records. Import account records, inbulk, or individually into ACT! to immediately populate ACT! with established records from accounts. A link is created between the ACT! record and the
accounting record so that updating from either application is simple.
- Establish straight-through processing practices between the sales team (frontoffice)and the accounting team
(backoffice) This should smooth the sales process, reducing the overhead and inefficiency of passing verbal or written instruction from sales to accounts.
- Enable sales and administration staff to create quotes, sale orders and invoices from the front office Ease the
load on accounting staff and empower the sales team to complete sale documentation independently. This
process does not compromise the integrity of accounting processes that should remain under accounting staff control. e.g. preventing the sales staff from deleting invoices.
- Provide customer facing sales staff with the ability to monitor a customer’s account,with aged receivables
details(30,60,90 day display). Allows sales staff to assist accounts with credit control tasks and getting on top
of overdue accounts at the time a customer is on the phone requesting another order.
- When installed it operates as a Tab within the contact detail view within ACT! In addition it provides a new
menu item within the Tools menu in ACT! The application can work for multi-user or single user.