Connecting you mobile devices
This is a FREE version CRM for iOS and Android but does not link
to your ACT! database without having either the Companionlink Express or Professional versions.
This iOS CRM gives the integrated contact experience on your
iPhone or iPad it does not link back to an ACT! database or other CRM although can be linked via Outlook
This version links to your database to your handheld device with
Enables both wireless and cable connection from your database to
your handheld device.
Not mainly for iOS or Android but an option for Blackberry phone
For most products we have provided a download to the trial versions.
So you have a mobile device (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows) and want to operate independently or integrated with your CRM via two way synchronisation.
The choices are varied from web based to on mobile applications. We have tried and tested many of those out on the market and your choices appear to come down to
what you are trying to achieve for your particular environment.
What do you want to achieve?
The following list will point you in the right direction
- Do you want standalone or linked back to your CRM - Choose DeJaOffice or VIP Orbit
- Which device are you using?
- iOS - DeJaOffice, VIP Orbit
- Android - DeJaOffice
- Windows - Companionlink via Outlook
- Blackberry - Companionlink via Outlook, Handheld Contact
- Do you want one way or two synchronisation with your CRM
- Handheld Contact
- How many contacts do you want to synchronisation
- Do you want Notes and history on your handheld device?
- Do you want secondary contacts on your handheld device?
If you click on the links to the right you can go and review the features and benefits of each products. Contact one of our team for assistance in the setup and configuration.
For each of these products is on a call and charge basis, there is no FREE support unless you have a yearly support contract.