ACT! the world’s longest running client management system
The first versions of ACT! were released in 1987. With a legacy of over 20 years in this marketplace and over 20 million license sales the ACT! range brings both
experience and confidence to helping manage your relationships.
In the early days this area of computing this product group was known as Contact Management although over time
has become known as CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Your choice of products since those early days has also grown to now where there a litterally hundreds of products in the marketplace.
So why choose ACT!
Our consultants have been working with ACT! since 1988. Since that time we have worked with thousands of clients all over the world some of the best reasons to choose ACT! are:
Current Version Details
New feature Analysis
features but is the hype worth the investment?
Compare with previous versions of ACT!.
range of tips for selecting and making better use of your CRM system.
- Tailored to suit your business.
- Continued development to keep up with todays computing technology.
- Links with products like Microsoft Office to enhance your productivity.
- A single location to begin to add value to your business relationships.
- Get an in depth profile of the people you do business with.
- Integration to many other back office tools to allow a single data entry point for your contacts.
- Productivity increases over 20% which in turn translates to bottom line profits.
- Wide range to Add-ons to enhance and complete the solution.
The history of ACT!
Originally founded by Mike Muhney and Pat Sullivan the company has grown and in 2002 was purchased by Sage Software.
There have been 4 major releases of ACT! from those early versions:
- Version 1 DOS - Single User
- Version 2 DOS - Single and Multi user with C++ database backend
- Version 1 Windows - Single and Multi-User. Database backend Codebase a dBASE compatible.
- Version 7 Windows - Single and Multi-User. Microsoft SQL backend database using .NET technology
Today there are over 500 CRM products in today’s marketplace so you choice of which product is best for you is no easy task. Some facts about ACT!:
- Over 20 million copies sold.
- Large rang of add-on products to to enhance your and integrate your installation to other parts of your business.
- Supported by over 500 consultants worldwide.
- Direct integration with Microsoft Office products right out of the box.
We see our job is to assist you not only choose the product best for your business but to also provide ongoing
assistance as your business develops and changes we have done with many of our clients for more than 20 years now.
Take a look at ACT!, we are sure you will be surprised at the investment comparison to products costing 3-4 times as much.