The official study guide
Purchase two for your team
This hardcopy guide is the best
on the market with over 600 pages plus useful exercises.
$49.95 including delivery to your office for
two copies or more.
$54.95 including delivery to your office for single copies.
The Official ACT! QuickStudy Guides have been written by Susan Clark since 2001. Susan knows ACT! and how to provide a guide which is both practical and informative.
Covers both the pro and premium versions from organising contacts to customising fields and screens to tracking sales opportunities.
The QuickStudy Guide for Sage ACT! provides you with close to 600 pages of instruction, including more than 100 easy-to-follow lessons.
- Learn from real-world examples and applications that mirror many business processes.
- Ideal for users at any level and in any environment--single users or entire teams.
- Design custom Sage ACT! or e-marketing mail-merge templates.
- Create activity series and Smart Tasks that your whole team can use.
- Understand how to be the administrator of your own database: set up a regular maintenance schedule, define
and create new users, assign security, perform backups, and handle one of the really tough areas... setting up your own synchronisation.
Learn ACT! at your own pace on your own time - even learn modules in the order you choose. Explore powerful productivity features that you didn’t even know about. Get - and stay - ahead of your competition. Ideal for all ACT
! users - individuals, small businesses, and corporate customers.
The following examples will give you some insight into the power of this guide.
- Creating Automatic Backups of your database
- Customising your menus
- Editing Quote templates
- Exploring the Lookup menu
- Multi user setup and configuration
- Managing Secondary contacts